nafex - Re: [nafex] Off Topic -YahooGroups Change

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Off Topic -YahooGroups Change
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:38:13 -0500

Hi,

I am sure some of you are skeptical of Yahoo Groups making
such SPAM changes, here is what their web page on the topic
states; (for educational purposes)

============
"In addition, we have reset marketing preferences for
some of our users. If you are one of those users,
unless you decide to change these preferences, you
may begin receiving marketing messages from Yahoo!
about ways to enhance your Yahoo! experience,
including special offers and new features.

Yahoo! is notifying users of these changes to
marketing preferences via email. Your new marketing
preferences will not take effect until 60 days after the
date the email is sent to you so you have plenty of
time to decide what you want to receive and what you
don't. To change your preferences, go to the
Marketing Preferences page".

You can read all of it here;

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/privacy/privacy-23.html

Later,