nafex - Re: [RibesNAFEX] varieties

  • From: "Steve N. Dulaney" <dulaney@wvi.com>
  • To: RibesNAFEX@topica.com
  • Subject: Re: [RibesNAFEX] varieties
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:18:31 -0800

Hello Michael,

I grow Jonkheer van Tets. It is a heavy, reliable cropper for me (Zone
7/8, Willamette Valley, Oregon), and seems unaffected by disease or
bugs. So far, anyway. My plants are about six years old, and I get a
good crop, about 5-6 pounds per plant, every year for the last three
years. I got a smaller crop the first year or so. The cuttings also
strike well, I have almost 100% winners.

Regards,
Steve Dulaney

This email was sent to: ginda@concentric.net