nafex - Re: [nafex] raspberry sources?

  • From: John Bunker <jbunker@palermo.org>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] raspberry sources?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:47:53 -0500

Donna,

Nourse Farms is an excellent source of canes and other small fruits.
I've been there, know Tim Nourse and have bought many thousands of
plants from them over the past 20 years. You should at least get their
catalog and check it out. I imagine they have a web site but I havn't
seen it. <nourse@crocker.com> is their email address.

Fedco Trees does sell canes and small fruits. Nourse is our primary
supplier. We do have a website, fedcoseeds.com, but if you're
interested in what we have to offer, I should mail you a catalog the old
fashioned way. We arn't so high-tech yet. We sell the varieties that
will do well in zone 4 or colder, so we don't have much in the
everbearing department. We do sell August Red, one of Elwin Meader's
introductions which bears earlier than most, making it a good choice for
colder areas.

Also, if you're interested in quanities, I may be able to get you a
better price than you could get ffrom Nourse directly.

John Bunker
(Fedco Trees and Super Chilly Farm, Palermo, Maine)

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM