nafex - RE: [nafex] paw paws, critter proof?

  • From: Tom Volkening <volkenin@mail.lib.msu.edu>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] paw paws, critter proof?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:36:58 -0500

Boyd,
I have had a similar experience with my two paw paws. I live in semi-rural
area with too many deer. The deer that dine on plants on my property also
seem to leave the paw paws alone.

Eagle MI zone 5 not far from Lansing MI.

Tom Volkening
Engineering Library
1515 Engineering Building
Michigan State University