nafex - Re: [nafex] Clementines?

  • From: "Kathleen Meigs" <kmeigs@tcsn.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Clementines?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:08:46 -0800

Ginda--

All of the fruits you mention are "mandarins". ..just different varieties.
Dancy (probably what is called "tangerine" at hte market) and Honey are
other popular varieties. Naturally, we do not get imported Spanish or other
ones out here. But we have many local varities. Some yummy and some dry and
seedy.

Katy Meigs
Jolon at Last Farm
Central California