nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Apple and mycorrhizal fungi

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Apple and mycorrhizal fungi
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:11:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Derry,

Plant Health Care, Inc. is the largest supplier of mycorrhizal
fungi in the world.

Figured if I was going to ask someone, I'd turn to the big guy on the
block. Not that big is always right, or a retailer always tells the
whole truth, but it is a starting point.

So now the question is... How do you know the quality of the myco. you
are buying. Have the products ever been tested and rated from the
various suppliers?

Now there is a story for a garden writer! Please send me a copy after you
write it. (smile)

Later,
Tom

--

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, dwalsh/wchase wrote:

> Tom,
>
> That's a great answer, but who or what is 'Plant Health Care'? What do
> they sell?
>
> Derry
>
> Derry Walsh & Bill Chase email: wchase@interchange.ubc.ca
> Aldergrove, B. C., Canada