nafex - Re: [nafex] northsky/northblue-blueberries

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] northsky/northblue-blueberries
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:04:46 +0000

>From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>

>The northblue is larger and more fruitful than the Northsky. All but
>one of my plants look healthy, with minimal die back. I have had a
>running battle with chloriosis, and keep trying to acidify the soil.

Ginda, thanks. Same here on the size comparison between northsky and
blue....the blue is twice the size. The two weakest northskys have died back
to ground level and this last year's growth is a half dozen sprouts about 4"
long, and about the size of pencil lead.
Could you give a 'cloriosis 101' as relates to these?
What was your acidifing method? Did you keep a PH test going or some
observable indication of proper PH? Del

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/20gskB/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM