nafex - [nafex] Actual Kitties

  • From: Don Yellman <dyellman@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Actual Kitties
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:36:47 -0500

I'm with Waite. We have eliminated the kitty litter middleman here, and
have actual cats to do the job of rodent control. Of our four cats, the
champ is a furry little white one named Tuffy, which I found nearly dead
from intestinal diseases in a dairy barn in Northeast Iowa. Tuffy is an
implacable hunter, and I have to drag her in at night to get her to
stop. The life of a rodent in our yard is short and brutal. Often she
gets 2-3 per day, and brings them up to the house for proof. Country
cats are better hunters than city cats, and females are much better than
males, which tend to sit around and take naps. (Why is this not a
surprise?) With Tuffy on the job, I can grow oriental lilies again,
which used to be completely eaten by the voles.

Rgds, Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.