nafex - Re: [nafex] voles, screen, and rubber cement

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] voles, screen, and rubber cement
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:56:50 -0500

Our local glass shop also re-screens windows. After I convinced them
that I really wanted the old screen, and not the frames, they were
thrilled to give me as much screen as I wanted. They cut out old metal
screens from doors (to put in new screen) all the time - especially in
the spring, when people pull their screen doors out the the basement and
notice the hole the dog put in it.

Ginda