nafex - RE: [nafex] liberty apple

  • From: "Raby, Brian {20-4~Indianapolis}" <BRIAN.RABY@ROCHE.COM>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] liberty apple
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:37:52 -0400

All,

Just to extend the Liberty conversation a bit; when I was ordering tree from
Bear Creek Nurseries a couple of years ago, I was selecting a few of my
favorites to order. Since I had a little more space left in my "orchard" I
asked Bear Creek what variety they would recommend. They said by far the
most requested variety to order was "Liberty". I can't remember what came
in second. I did order some, and am now waiting for some fruit to sample
next year.

Brian Raby
Sheridan, IN zone 5b