nafex - Welcome to RibesNAFEX!

  • From: Topica Support <support@get.topica.com>
  • To: ginda@concentric.net
  • Subject: Welcome to RibesNAFEX!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:07:45 -0700

Hi,

You have been successfully added to the email list
"RibesNAFEX" at Topica.

If you would like more information about this list, you can find
the list's information page at:

http://www.topica.com/lists/RibesNAFEX

If you feel that someone has used your email address without your
consent, please let us know by contacting abuse@get.topica.com.

If you have any questions, please visit our help system at
http://www.topica.com/
(click on "help" on the bottom of the screen)
or email our Customer Support Department at
support@get.topica.com

Here is a welcome message from Lon Rombough, Owner 1:
-----------------------------
Thanks for joining this list. Here's what it's all about:

E-Interest Group for Ribes (currants and gooseberries) for the North American
Fruit Explorers.

To read this list on the web, please visit:
http://www.topica.com/lists/RibesNAFEX

Lon Rombough
lonrom@hevanet.com

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy this list!

Topica Customer Support

  • Welcome to RibesNAFEX!, Topica Support, 09/27/2001