nafex - RE: [nafex] Book

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <erdmanj@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "'Gordon Nofs '" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • Cc: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Book
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:26:33 -0500

Hello,
I thought that $50 for this book seemed outrageous (I got mine used for a
couple of dollars), so I went to http://wwww.addall.com and looked it up,
and their site shows it available from Barnes and Noble for under $20
including postage. It is shown as a special order item, though. Of course,
other dealers are selling it for up to over $200 used. I wonder if they
sell at that price.

Jim Erdman (in Menomonie, WI)