nafex - RE: [nafex] Wow, a real Peach of a tree

  • From: "Raby, Brian {20-4~Indianapolis}" <BRIAN.RABY@ROCHE.COM>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Wow, a real Peach of a tree
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:38:23 -0400

I have Reliance too, living 30 minutes north in Indy. It was just last week
that I was able to harvest my Reliance. Hope that give you a sense of
reference, while it gives me a sense of relieve that I'm not the only one
that had late peaches.

The tree was purchased at the same time as another fruit tree that my wife
wanted. It was labeled a San Jose plum, purchased I believe from Frank's
Nursery. This was the first year I was able harvest any fruit off of it,
and it turned out to be an apricot variety of some kind. It was a pleasant
surprise to me. They tasted great!

Brian,
North of Indy