nafex - [nafex] Bernie's Orchard

  • From: Don Yellman <dyellman@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Bernie's Orchard
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:35:33 -0400

Bernie: Have to add my voice to Phil's. That's a fine website you
have, and some very beautiful apples. If you have been doing this all
by yourself, I can only imagine the time and effort this has taken. The
meadow your apples are in is also beautiful, although I guess this is
the summer view. Winter view would be white. Agree with Phil that it
is warming up a little; I have also noticed it here in N. Virginia. We
can stop worrying about a new ice age, which was quite a concern about
30 years ago. Maybe someday you will be able to grow Granny Smith and
Fuji. The rest of us down here will be growing bananas. Rgds, Don
Yellman, Great Falls, VA