nafex - Re: apricot

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: osso@acadia.net
  • Subject: Re: apricot
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 22:40:09 -0400

Richard,

And you grow this in coastal Maine?? That sounds promising. How's the
flavor? Since I want it for a housewarming present, I really need to
get a complete tree this fall/next spring and not just scion wood to
graft. Is this what Burnt Ridge provides?

Best,
Ginda

"Richard J. Ossolinski" wrote:

> Ginda,
> This is the Puget Gold that Don mentioned and that Doreen was kind enough to
> scan for me. We finished harvesting yesterday. Mine is on St. Julien-A,
> so I
> can't tell you how it would do on seedling (or some other) rootstock. I
> plant
> some every year for clients who see mine and 'simply have to have one' of
> their own. Disease and insect free in this neck of the woods, and self
> fertile. Cheap fun when purchased from Burnt Ridge Nursery in Onalaska,
> WA......and pretty as a picture.
> Richard

> [Image]

  • apricot, Richard J. Ossolinski, 09/07/2001
    • Re: apricot, Ginda Fisher, 09/07/2001
    • Re: apricot, Ginda Fisher, 09/07/2001