nafex - Re: [nafex] Southmeadow status

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Southmeadow status
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 08:43:38 -0400

I last ordered from Southmeadow five or six (seven or eight?) years ago and,
as previously, was happy with both the product and the service. They still
send me their annual supplement, and this year my interest was piqued by their
description of Celestia, a resurrection of an apparently high quality antique
apple. I received no responses to my inquiries requesting more information
and had forgotten about it until your post. Perhaps there is a Nafexer out
there who has more info on this cultivar and, perhaps, a source of wood?
Thanks,
Richard

Yorrba wrote:

> Has there been a change of management or something at Southmeadow Fruit
> Gardens during the last
> decade? Are people generally happy with ordering from them lately or did I
> have a freak experience?

> Yorrba

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM