nafex - [nafex] Hand Sprayers

  • From: john.mosko@engelhard.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Hand Sprayers
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:30:33 -0400

Some basic advise, don't get one of the very economical ones that are made
of two pieces of molded plastic with a seam running down two sides - they
split after a while.

I bought a Tecnoma 1 gallon 'Professional' model for maybe $25 five years
ago and have sprayed a lot of Surround and other products with it with no
trouble. The directions tell you what basic maintanence is needed.

I also bought a similar type sprayer that advertised Round Up. The price
was very reasonable since it was a promo and the quality is good.

John

Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net> on 08/09/2001 10:45:35 PM

Please respond to nafex@yahoogroups.com