nafex - [nafex] Re: growing tropicals in not so tropical places

  • From: "sbrenman@netzero.net" <sbrenman@netzero.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: growing tropicals in not so tropical places
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:46:54 -0400

Good point, Chris about too little reward for too much work. It's
fascinating to try for a while--there is a mango seedling emerging from a
pot here in the south facing window. Anybody dabbled with mangos? Dwarf
mangos in containers? This seedling is from a fruit that we purchased
locally. I suppose an eventual harvest is dubious. I would like to hear
about others' experience with mangos. Del's blurb about feijoas tempts me
to go out and heavily fertilize the tiny unnamedfeijoa that i just got
from Mellingers. ;-) Thank you for the replies--it's great to be able to
correspond and hear what others are doing.

Regards,

Scott

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access