nafex - [nafex] Re: Kaolin Clay

  • From: edforest55@hotmail.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Kaolin Clay
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:12:19 -0000

We have been using Surround for two years now and we would recommend
it so far.
(My only concern is the 5% other, they will not tell you what it is
and upon doing a patent search I find that it could have aluminum and
or other unhealthy minerals. It was passed by some Organic Certifying
agency but I have no idea as to their legitimacy. This process of
organic certification is new to me, but I was told that they are all
private companies and I am wondering what prevents them from being
bought out or bribed, this is big, big business, and the incentive to
shop around until finding an agency that passes one's products
despite its defects seems highly likely to me. To keep some of the
ingredients secret seems suspicious, the process of making Surround
sounds complex enough without having secrets about the ingredients,
IMHO, unless they are ingredients that we don't want to know about.
ATTRA has the name of the agency.)
(If you do a search in Nafex groups on "Surround" you will find a
discussion of this previously.)
Kevin B