nafex - Re: [nafex] bud 118 and stooling

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] bud 118 and stooling
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:11:53 -0000

Lon, thanks, great trick I'll go try it. This gives me some hope for a
couple of 2-3 year old apples that I fear MAY have the ubiquitous yellow tag
burried down on its tap root and starting to girdle it (will have to cut too
many side roots to tell). Maybe it will simply callus and form a whole new
set of roots above the girdle line. del