nafex - [nafex] Noooooo....!!!!!

  • From: fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Noooooo....!!!!!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:36:33 -0000

Tom wrote:

Hi All, Sorry I started this thread, and I end it here.

Fluffy one, I conceed your point. Sorry to have wasted all this
bandwidth.

My reply:

NNNNNOOOOOO...

Tom, you are the only one showing "passion". Cripes that is why I
engaged you on this thread hoping to toss others off their apatethic
tushes.

As far as I am concerned we are just bantering ideas, I certainly hope
I am not upsetting you because that is not my intention.

And if ever bandwidth needed to be wasted, this is one of th emore
appropriate issues.

And let me just state it plainly, Tom, I appreciate your concern and
your willingness to voice your opinion. I may not always agree with
it, but outside of the fact I think I should be annoited King and all
should worship me, but I respect it, and th eintelligence behind you
thoughts.

Kevin (the fluffy bunny)