nafex - Re: [nafex] Ways to promote NAFEX membership

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Ways to promote NAFEX membership
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 17:42:30 -0400

Back in '85 I found out about the Michigan Nut Growers Association (MNGA)
and joined. Through friends of MNGA I heard about and joined Northern Nut
growers Association (NNGA), and Nafex.
Gordon C. Nofs
***********************************
Hi,

That would be an interesting poll question;

How did you become aware of NAFEX?

It may give us some insight as to how to reach out to new members.

How do we poll the complete membership?

Regards,
Tom

--