nafex - Re: [nafex] More on Stark, NAFEX, ETC

  • From: davidu9999@aol.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] More on Stark, NAFEX, ETC
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:29:19 EDT

Tom,

It would be great if we could get 2300 NAFEX'ers to work as a team. We have
problems getting 15 people to agree to serve on the Board of Directors. Ed
says that you are the only one to start a local group recently and I think
that is great. How many helpers do you have that really work?

Our CRFG group here in Sonoma County has over 100 on the e-mail and snail
mail list but we only have a dozen that come to our meetings. People seem
too busy and have the attitude "let the other fellow do it". By the way, we
have a monthly newsletter that plugs NAFEX every issue.

Hope all come to Portland and attend the Board meeting to give us your
thoughts and ideas. We are meeting at 1:30 on Tuesday Sept. 11th at the
hotel. Check the web site for any changes.

David Ulmer
Sebastopol, CA