nafex - Re: [nafex] more yahoo egroups?

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] more yahoo egroups?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:34:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

The moderator of a Tomato YahooGroups egroup added me without permission.
I sent email directly the moderator of the group complaining. He feels it
is his right to add anyone he pleases to his group.

That is not the Yahoo Groups policy.

I will sending a complaint to Yahoo Groups abuse email address complaining
of his behavior.

I hope everyone else does too!

Regards,
Tom