nafex - [nafex] Strawberry Experts

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Strawberry Experts
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:47:59 -0500

Here is your chance to be famous, all you strawberry growers. I again need
experts to interview for a magazine article. Others on this listserv with
various expertise will appear in print starting in September in the
Gardener's Companion from the Old Farmer's Almanac. The first article
features Ed Fackler, Neva Rolls and Joseph Postman. And, NAFEX gets a very
nice plug, too.

So, if you are interested promoting strawberries on a national (and
Canadian) level, please email me off list. We can do the interview via
email or I can call you to chat. Please think about sharing all those
wonderful secrets you have learned. TIA
Doreen Howard
doreenh@ticon.net