nafex - Re: [nafex] GBA

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] GBA
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:41:26 -0400

From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nafex] GBA
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 15:23:17 -0000

I need a source of gibberelic acid, (pro gibb, old type tomato set) etc. The
local supply said that it is no longer in any of their products, and I saw a
mention that it is now "restricted".
We've gone through all our catalogs and a Google search did'nt help.
thanks! Mn. Del

Hi Del:

Did you know that seaweed and kelp have natural forms of gibberrelic acid, a naturally occurring
hormone? Also in Laminaria (Kelp) & Ascophyllum (Seaweed) there are auxins, and cytokinins
or indole compounds which are also naturally occurring hormones and do promote growth and
root development.
Any fine Seaweed/Kelp composition will have these growth hormones present.
Best wishes,
~Gianni

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Atlantis is Coming!