nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: I need some thoughts

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: I need some thoughts
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:04:00 -0400

Hi Fluff:

Ah-ha. Grasshopper type stuff, gotchya.
I think billy clubs before plastic were ash?
Enter the dragon...

Best of growing,
~Gianni
Gianni wrote:

> If I could ask, what is your intent with this in order to better
formulate an answer for you? Do you want
> the tree/s in question to be growing to be used in your plan or an
arbor or trellis.

My reply:

Oh it is little tiny business venture, pizza money basically.  I am
making them in to custom fighting staves for martial artists.   Sort
of collector items.   That is why the appearance of th efinished wood
is important.

The fluffy one

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Domains Yahoo! Domains