nafex - [nafex] Yikes...

  • From: fuwafuwausagi@usa.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Yikes...
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 18:57:20 -0000

Gang:

Wow, I am a bit stunned by the volume of welcome back mail I received
after my absence from the list. Thank you very much for the warm
thoughts.

Unfortunately some nastiness has occurred. As some of you may have
found out the cyber world harbors some fairly wicked people. In
particular it appears my mail service provider has been hacked by some
malicious prankster. The "prank" involved overwriting the mail
header with a fictional and erroneous "from" heading. I wish to
publically state that I never purposefully sent such an e-mail header
and I have contacted my service provider in an attempt to remedy the
situation.

My sincere apologies to anyone who had their sensitivities offended by
the header that was altered in private communication with me.

For the record my e-mail is:

fuwafuwausagi@usa.net

which when translated, and interpreted means:

fluffy bunny

Wishing all of you the best,

and once again my apologies,

A blushing bunny