nafex - Re: [nafex] Flower clusters on young grape vines

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Flower clusters on young grape vines
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 10:32:53 -0700

Title: Re: [nafex] Flower clusters on young grape vines
Information now available indicates you can leave a couple of clusters on a young vine (should be trained up, at least, though).  It apparently stimulates the vine to come into full production sooner in the following years.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom