nafex - Re: [nafex] Each year you learn something new . . .

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Each year you learn something new . . .
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 21:28:00 -0400

I have gone out to shake heavy snow off my crab apples. It's never
seemed to hurt them, and they spring back up pretty quickly. I only
have two crabs (one sags much more from snow than the other) and I've
only tried to free them of snow a few times, but so far, it's worked
fine.

Of course, the one time I just left them, the snow melted several days
later, and they were fine on their own.

Ginda