nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Y. Transparent & Gravenstein

  • From: "JERROLD KOERNER" <j.f.koerner@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com, nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Y. Transparent & Gravenstein
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 17:17:49 -0800

The Alaska Pioneer Fruit Growers Society hold an apple tasting every year in
Anchorage and rate the apples on their dessert qualities on a scale of 1 to
10 with 10 being the higest rating. Every year the Yellow Transparent gets
grades of 5 to 7. I can't say that I can rate it that high the way it grows
here in Ketchikan. Jerry Appleseed