nafex - Re: [nafex] goose mowing

  • From: Naomi Ann Counides <beefalo@rmci.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] goose mowing
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 15:35:43 -0600

Geese only seem to eat grass not weeds. You might have to have goats or
sheep for the weeds. You could start with maybe 20 to the acre.
Naomi

del stubbs wrote:

> >girdle them. But the geese mow the grass and leave droppings behind. My
> >husband has very little mowing to do.
>
> Naomi, how many geese would it take per acre ? I should consider them for a
> hilly orchard site thats hard to mow. Suppose they attack voles too? Smoked
> goose soup sounds like a delight I've not known Mn.Del

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM