nafex - Re: [nafex] Thank you Ed

  • From: Don Yellman <dyellman@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Thank you Ed
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 20:53:21 -0400

Naomi: If you really want to honor Ed appropriately, I suggest naming one of
the little spring goats "Ed". It should be a billygoat. I like his
trees too. Rgds, Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA

Naomi Ann Counides wrote:

> I am a member of a goat group and they are very ornate in announcing
> purchases of new stock. So In the style of my goat group....I would like to
> thank Ed Fackler for allowing me to purchase 5 of his fabulous trees. They
> arrived yesterday in good condition after their long trip and were
> immediately planted and watered. They will be much appreciated here in
> Idaho.
> Naomi Counides
> Associated Beefalo of Idaho

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM