nafex - Re: [nafex] when is too late to field graft?

  • From: Ed & Pat Fackler <rocmdw@aye.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] when is too late to field graft?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:36:25 -0400

Dennis:

You may graft those B.9s anytime dormant wood is available. However,
the longer you wait to do it, the subsequent scion growth you'll
have, or delayed grafting will result in radically smaller trees.

Ed

ddavidson@mwci.net wrote:

> Hi, I have some B-9 's that I lined out last Spring. The leaves are
> getting big. when is it too late to graft apples? I'm northern
> Illinois Rock City Zone 4B/5A thanks, Dennis

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM