nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!

  • From: "Robert L. Thomasson" <102073.3346@compuserve.com>
  • To: "INTERNET:nafex@yahoogroups.com" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:29:12 -0500

I have a friend who grew up in Ely, MN and now lives in Eden Prairie. He
says he knows of black walnuts growing in MN, and has heard of pecans, but
not seen them. However, not being a nut person, he says he would not know
a pecan tree if he saw one. I'll keep relentlessly pressuring him for more
info.

Bob T.

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM