nafex - [nafex] safe rooting hormones for edibles

  • From: "sbrenman@netzero.net" <sbrenman@netzero.net>
  • To: "nafex@yahoogroups.com" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] safe rooting hormones for edibles
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:21:23 -0500

Re: hardy kiwis on wire trellis.

Ok, Ok, concensus is against the vertical trellis. Why am i not
surprised... ;-)

Also: I mail ordered a bottle of Dip n Grow because I thought it could be
used for propagating edible plants. Unfortunately when it arrived it said
for ornamental use only and detailed safety precautions that made me wonder
what exactly is in that bottle.

What rooting hormone is advisable for edibles?

Scott Breneman

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary