nafex - Re: [nafex] Southern Grapes - again

  • From: "Ron " <oldapple@bighorsecreekfarm.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Southern Grapes - again
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:57:46 -0500

Hello all,
Many thanks for the responses to our inquiries about sources for
southern grapes. The information has been passed on to the nurseryman who
was asking for assistance.

With regard to questions from Robert Turley and Hector Black as to which
cultivars he was seeking, I am really unclear whether he was looking for V.
rotundifolia or V. vinifera varieties. He simply said "southern table
grapes." I'm assuming this meant scuppernongs and muscadines.

Thanks again.

Ron & Suzanne Joyner
Big Horse Creek Farm
e-mail: oldapple@bighorsecreekfarm.com