nafex - [nafex] quince rust

  • From: fruity08559@yahoo.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] quince rust
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:10:17 -0000

To all quince enthusiasts:
Can you give advice concerning treatment of quince rust. It seems
particulrly stubborn since the ferbam sprays work fine on my 15
apple trees.For 2 yrs. now I have not been able to harvest a
single fruit because they get infected so badly.
Removing the millions of neighboring cedar are no option either.
Should I use Mancozeb or Captan instead?
sincerely,
Chris Duffy in NJ

PS Any growing tips would also be much apprciated.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM