nafex - Subject: Re: Potted Meyers Lemon

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <ginda@concentric.net>
  • Subject: Subject: Re: Potted Meyers Lemon
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:26:24 -0600

I always unpot my lemons and plant them in the garden for the summer, as I can't keep up with watering either.  Our soil may be a little warmer than yours though.  Also, when you harvest your lemons, cut the peels into narrow strips and dry them.  You can chew up a few small peices to dry up a runny nose or stop other allergic reactions.  this especially helps people who have chemical sensitivities.  Donna