nafex - [nafex] Re: Southern Fruit Fellowship Meeting

  • From: lostman_amiga@yahoo.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Southern Fruit Fellowship Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:43:15 -0000

--- In nafex@y..., "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@p...> wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> For those of you who like far in advance planning, the 2001
Southern
> Fruit Fellowship (SFF) annual meeting will begin the afternoon of
July 30th
> (Monday) with the scientific program on Tuesday and tours on
Wednesday. The
> meeting is hosted by Ron Lambert and Ray Jones and will be held near
> beautiful Sarasota, Florida. In addition to citrus we will see and
taste an
> extensive variety collection of Mangos as well as Lychee, Jackfruit
etc.-
> perhaps even pregnant chads. Ron will be covering persimmons and
may show
> us his extensive, family owned plant nursery. If you or your
significant
> other(s)don't like fruit, Ron says the beaches are beautiful. He
will later
> tell us the actual meeting site which will be within 15 miles of the
> Sarasota airport, for those that fly in. We hope some of you can
attend.
> Ultimate details about the meeting will appear in the Southern Fruit
> Fellowship Newsletter and in Pomona.
>
> Regards, Ethan

Are these dates firm yet? (July 30th - Aug 1st)
I am planning to fly in from another location and I want to get my
plane tickets early.

PS. Are there any info availible on the past show?
I would really like to go! I want to

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/981999800/