nafex - Re: [nafex] Gardening Show - 6-10 AM Sundays

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Gardening Show - 6-10 AM Sundays
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:00:21 -0500

Hi,

To add the free Real Audio player to your Mac go here;

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/bcst/bcst-29.html

To add the free Real Audio for MS Windows go here;

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/bcst/bcst-30.html

Should solve your problem, and will allow you to view streaming video and
audio, which there is quite a bit of now.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio