nafex - Re: [nafex] Gardening Show - 6-10 AM Sundays

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Gardening Show - 6-10 AM Sundays
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:42:00 -0800

It doesn't work for MAC users. I clicked on the Talk America Two icon and
got a helper or something that wouldn't open for me. End of show.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, consulting, more, at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom See new additions to the site, Feb. 2001,
plus word on my grape book.

----------
>From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
>To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [nafex] Gardening Show - 6-10 AM Sundays
>Date: Sun, Feb 11, 2001, 5:33 AM
>

>Hello All,
>
>Here is a radio show you can listen to on your computer from
>6:00 to 10:00 AM every Sunday.
>
>The fellows name is Paul Parent and he is a real guru. When
>I lived in Massachusetts I listened to him for years on WBZ
>radio. Now he is not only syndicated, but broadcasting live
>into the Web.
>
>Got to this web page and click on the icon that says "Talk
>America Two", located at the bottom of the web page, on
>Sundays between 6-10AM.
>
>http://www.broadcast.com/home_and_living/gardening/paul_s_garden/
>
>You will need Read Audio to listen to this live show.
>
> You will learn something every week that you can apply to
>fruit.
>
>Regards,
>Tom
>
>--