nafex - [nafex] The unknown tree picture on the NAFEX groups site on Yahoo

  • From: pete@riflemag.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] The unknown tree picture on the NAFEX groups site on Yahoo
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:37:22 -0000

I guess we are supposed to guess what kind of tree this is a picture
of ??? Heck, I think it's a pear tree ! A Shinko pear ! Who is
keeping track of it ?
Thanks Pete in 8b
ps: My Floridahome pear tree is going to be in open blossom by Monday!
Also some plums (not ID'd), but will be in full blossom on Monday.
I am about 50 Miles North of New Orleans in St. Tammany Parish, La.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/981855450/

  • [nafex] The unknown tree picture on the NAFEX groups site on Yahoo, pete, 02/10/2001