nafex - [nafex] FW: Southern Home

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: Southern Home
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:30:13 -0800

For those who wanted the Southern Home grape, here is what Bob Wallace had
to say. Is there someone on the east coast that would want to do a bit of
work and make a profit? I can't bring the rooted plants into Oregon, so I'm
out.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, consulting, more, at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom