nafex - Re: [nafex] Attachment of Chip Budding

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Attachment of Chip Budding
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:31:47 -0500

Ahhh I see they finally let it through after setting in egroups for 3 days.
And it opened as it should for me at least.
Gordon

Hi
I am going to see if I can get this attachment to load. It is in MS Word.
And has been scanned thru virus protector Norton.
It is a Presentation by Dr. Goldner at Michigan Nut Growers meeting Last
Spring. It says for Walnuts, But it has been used for everything.
If it don't work, Ask and I will send direct. I have the permission of
Dr.
Goldner.
Gordon