nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Global warming? Where's the proof?

  • From: "Bruce & Joyce" <markie-ct@mail.ionet.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Global warming? Where's the proof?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:26:49 -0000

It is interesting to note that the last two years have seen some of the most
extreme weather patterns for our area.

We had the longest stretch of over 100 degree days on record this summer past,
but also the longest "white" time ever is just over. We have had snow/ice on
the
ground for over a month, I think it is, and this is several days longer than
ever recorded in this part of Oklahoma. While it did get hot and stay hot this
summers, it did it suddenly, without the slow warming we expect, and without
the
slow cooling as well. Over-all, I believe we would see a trend toward cooler
temps if we checked the averages for our area. I keep asking: This is global
warming?

Joyce
Zone 6/7, near Tulsa, Oklahoma