nafex - RE: [nafex] Seedlings

  • From: "Bell, Richard" <rbell@afrs.ars.usda.gov>
  • To: "'nafex@egroups.com'" <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Seedlings
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:11:52 -0500

The fan might help to prevent mildew, which affects leaves. Damping off is
a soil disease, and excess soil moisture is one predisposing factor. The
fan might keep the potting mix from staying too wet.

  • [nafex] Seedlings, Thomas Olenio, 01/12/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: [nafex] Seedlings, Bell, Richard, 01/12/2001