nafex - Re: [nafex] Was:good stuff perhaps; Now: Understory

  • From: jakuehn@yourinter.net
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Was:good stuff perhaps; Now: Understory
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:23:06 -0400

What a great idea, Doreen! I have a successful small stand of blueberry
bushes, and will put cranberries under them.

I always enjoy reading your emails, because I am a WI native: my husband and
both grew up in the Madison area, and come back to visit family every summer.
It's a great, though cold, place to live.

May I save your suggestion to use in Pomona sometime?

Jackie Kuehn