nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print LIST EXCLUSIVENESS

  • From: PermacultureNo1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print LIST EXCLUSIVENESS
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:37:58 EST

In a message dated 12/06/00 10:50:51 AM, tolenio@sentex.net writes:

<<

Hi Claude,

I belonged to this list for a number of months before I decided to join
NAFEX.

Online people, with similar interests like to share resources and I am sure,
just as someone shared the existence of this group with me, and I "lurked"
for a while, there would be a number of others who are lurking, and are not
members of NAFEX.

The list is open to all, just not advertised widely. Word of mouth only.

Regards,
Tom >>

The list was originally described as being for members. Personally, I prefer
it that way and feel sort of betrayed that this requirement was let slide.

DH

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976196284/

  • Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print LIST EXCLUSIVENESS, PermacultureNo1, 12/08/2000