nafex - [nafex] edible honeysuckle

  • From: "John Van Hazinga" <vanhaz@gsinet.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] edible honeysuckle
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:32:31 -0500

I have 5 , 2 from stLawrence which bore moderately their 3rd leaf but would best be discribed as bitterberries(St L  only claimed they were edible and suitable for jam or jelly), and 3 named varieties from  Raintree I put in last April.   About a year ago  or so we had a discussion  of them on this list with generally  unfavorible  comments but with an excellent post by Ron Lonbough esplaining the  dormancy problem.  It should be available in the archives.   Which incidently I have forgotten how to access.   vann

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!

  • [nafex] edible honeysuckle, John Van Hazinga, 12/27/2000